Return and Exchange
For the return of Spangles online purchases, regardless of whether they are faulty, change of mind or incorrect fit, you must meet the following return policy conditions:
- The item/s must be returned within 14 days of receipt
- The item/s must be unworn and unwashed in original saleable condition with all original labels/tags attached
- The Tax Invoice must be provided as proof of purchase
- No items which have make-up marks will be accepted for exchange or returns
- Hosiery can not be exchanged or refunded due to hygiene reasons, whether the packaging has been opened or not.
- We do not accept returns of hair accessories, underwear or sale items.
For Change of Mind or Incorrect Size
We reserve the right to inspect garments to determine the return policy conditions are met; therefore the item/s must be unworn and unwashed in original saleable condition with all labels/tags attached.
If the goods arrive in the appropriate condition a refund of the cost of the goods will be provided.
We do not refund shipping charges FOR CHANGE OF MIND OR INCORRECT SIZING.
If a replacement size, colour or alternative items are required you will need to place a new order online/or call our store on (02) 9971 2441 for further assistance.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us.
Any goods returned are your responsibility until they reach our store.
Spangles will not be held liable for any goods lost in transit.
Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items in transit.
For Faulty Goods
We will respond to you within 5 working days of receiving the goods at Spangles
We reserve the right to determine whether a product is faulty.
If the goods are faulty we will refund the cost of the goods and postage.
How to Return & Exchange – within Australia
- Ensure all tags are intact and items are unworn as per conditions above
- Contact Spangles via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us of your intended exchange or return
- Return your item to:
3/2A Redman Road,
DEE WHY NSW 2099
- Please make sure you include your invoice for proof of purchase and your returns form in the parcel.
- Alternative Option: Products purchased online may also be returned or exchanged in our store at : 3/2A Redman Road, DEE WHY NSW 2099
If you have any queries regarding the returns and exchanges process, please do not hesitate to contact Spangles Dancewear by email at email@example.com
Alternatively, you can call the store Monday – Friday on (02) 9971 2441